Hello everyone! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year celebration. I am ready to go to work, are you?
Today, I started out with Crossfit at 6:45 a.m., then ran a mile in 12 mins 30 secs. I had the treadmill set some of the time to 5.7 speed, which is a first for me. Which brings me to resolutions.
Some people don’t like making resolutions, but if you don’t then what will you be working towards? So I am throwing the gauntlet and writing my comprehensive goal list:
- Run a 10 minute mile.
- Revise, polish and publish my political memoir.
- Revise, polish and publish two novels, The Spanish Exile and Blemish.
- Revise and let my youngest daughter read The Spanish Exile‘s sequel.
- Read my personal scriptures daily.
- Write in my journal daily.
- Do Crossfit and run 5 times a week.
- Maintain my weight (114 lbs.) and stick with an 80/20 paleo diet.
- Be more punctual. Read a punctuality book as a how-to.
So there you have it. What are your resolutions?